The Washington Capitals, featuring John Carlson, play the New York Rangers on Friday, April 29, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. Prop bets for Carlson in that upcoming Capitals-Rangers game are available, so check out our stats to help you make good calls.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
John Carlson Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
John Carlson Season Stats
- Carlson’s plus-minus rating this season is +13, in 23:46 per game on the ice.
- Carlson has scored in 15 games so far this season, and has 16 goals in total.
- He has 54 assists so far this season, with at least one in 41 different games.
- Carlson has had at least one point in 48 games so far this season, and 70 points in total.
- Carlson has six goals and 19 assists on the power play.
- Carlson’s shooting percentage this season is 8.4%, and he is averaging 2.5 shots per game.
John Carlson Prop Bet Insights
- In 47 of the 76 games Carlson has played with a set points prop, he’s exceeded the prop total.
- In the 27 games Carlson has played this season with shorter odds than -150 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 17 times (63.0% of chances).
- Through 42 games with longer odds than -150 to exceed his point total, Carlson has hit the over 25 times (59.5% of chances).
- The implied probability is 60% that Carlson goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
John Carlson Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/24/2022||Maple Leafs||1||0||1||26:53||Home||L 4-3 SO|
|4/20/2022||Golden Knights||0||0||0||22:49||Away||L 4-3 OT|
|4/14/2022||Maple Leafs||2||1||1||23:05||Away||L 7-3|
Washington Capitals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from