John Brown and the Buffalo Bills travel to play the New England Patriots on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Brown’s receiving yards prop bet in the matchup against the New England Patriots.
John Brown Week 16 Player Props
Brown’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Brown is averaging 48.3 receiving yards per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (48.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (four out of eight), Brown has totaled more than 48.5 receiving yards.
- The Patriots sport the fourth-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 222.3 yards per game.
- Brown’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 54.4 per game. He is averaging 6.1 less per game than that average.
- In half of his games, Brown has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 54.4.
- Brown has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on John Brown or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from