Joel Embiid’s Philadelphia 76ers will hit the court against the Phoenix Suns at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday. Embiid averages 29.8 points and 11.3 rebounds per contest — both team highs. He is also posting 4.3 assists, shooting 48.8% from the floor and 36.2% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game.
Below, we dig into Embiid’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Joel Embiid Prop Bets (March 27)
Embiid Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 30.5 point total set for Embiid on Sunday is 0.7 more than his season scoring average (29.8).
- Embiid’s point total has gone over 30.5 points 31 times in the 73 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Embiid has gone up against a points prop bet in 63 games this season, and he’s gone over 33 times.
- Embiid has averaged 1.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Embiid has hit more than 1.5 three pointers in 25 of his 73 games so far this season.
- The Suns are the seventh-best defensive squad in the NBA, allowing 106.9 points per game.
Embiid Vs Suns
Bet On 76ers Vs Suns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from