Joel Embiid and the Philadelphia 76ers will face off against the Detroit Pistons at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday. Embiid posts 29.9 points and 11.4 rebounds per game — both team highs. He is also posting 4.3 assists, shooting 48.9% from the floor and 36.4% from beyond the arc with 1.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
In this article, we dig into all of Embiid’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Joel Embiid Prop Bets (March 31)
Embiid Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 29.9 points Embiid has scored per game this season is 0.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Thursday (30.5).
- In the 75 games he’s played this season, Embiid’s point total has exceeded 30.5 points 32 times.
- Embiid has hit the over 34 times on a points prop this season (in 65 tries).
- Embiid has averaged 1.4 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Embiid has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 26 games this season.
- The Pistons concede 112.0 points per game, 20th-ranked in the NBA.
Embiid Vs Pistons
Bet On 76ers Vs Pistons
Powered By Data Skrive using data from