Joel Embiid will hope to make a difference for the Philadelphia 76ers in the 2022 NBA Playoffs when they square off against the Miami Heat at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday. Embiid paces his team in both points (30.6) and rebounds (11.7) per contest, and also puts up 4.2 assists. At the other end, he averages 1.1 steals and 1.5 blocked shots (eighth in the NBA).
Below, we break down Embiid’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Joel Embiid Prop Bets (May 10)
Embiid Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 26.5 points prop bet set for Embiid on Tuesday is 4.1 fewer points than his season scoring average (30.6).
- Through 92 games this season, Embiid has scored more than 26.5 points 51 times.
- Embiid has hit the over 40 times on a points prop this season (in 81 tries).
- Embiid has averaged 1.4 made three-pointers per game, 0.9 more than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (0.5).
- Embiid has made more than 0.5 treys in 55 of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Heat are ranked third in the NBA, allowing 104.9 points per game.
Embiid Vs Heat
Bet On 76ers Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from