The Philadelphia 76ers and Joel Embiid will hit the court against the Los Angeles Clippers at 10:30 PM ET on Friday. Embiid leads his team in both points (29.8) and rebounds (11.3) per contest, and also posts 4.3 assists. At the other end, he averages 1.1 steals and 1.5 blocked shots (seventh in the league).
With prop bets available for Embiid in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Joel Embiid Prop Bets (March 25)
Embiid Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Embiid has averaged 29.8 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 1.7 points less than Friday’s over/under.
- Embiid has played 72 games this season, putting up more than 31.5 points in 26 of them.
- So far this season, Embiid is 33-for-62 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Embiid’s 1.3 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Embiid has finished 24 games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- On defense, the Clippers have given up 108.1 points per game, which is 11th-best in the league.
Embiid Vs Clippers
Bet On 76ers Vs Clippers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from