Joel Embiid’s Philadelphia 76ers will take on the Milwaukee Bucks at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Embiid puts up 29.9 points and 11.3 rebounds per contest — both team highs. He is also putting up 4.2 assists, shooting 48.9% from the floor and 35.8% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
In this article, we take a look at all of Embiid’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Joel Embiid Prop Bets (March 29)
Embiid Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 30.5 points prop bet over/under set for Embiid on Tuesday is 0.6 more than his scoring average on the season (29.9).
- Embiid has played 74 games this season, scoring more than 30.5 points in 32 of them.
- So far this season, Embiid is 34-for-64 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Embiid’s 1.3 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 less than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- Embiid has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 25 games this season.
- The Bucks allow 111.2 points per contest, 16th-ranked in the league.
Embiid Vs Bucks
Bet On 76ers Vs Bucks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from