Joel Dahmen missed the cut in his last tournament at Sedgefield Country Club, the 2021 Wyndham Championship, and he hasodds to win at this course in the 2022 Wyndham Championship. A total of 170 competitors will head to Greensboro, North Carolina from August 4- 7 for this event, which was last won by Kevin Kisner.
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of August 3, 2022 at 12:24 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Joel Dahmen odds for the Wyndham Championship
Dahmen’s recent form
- Dahmen has finished in the top 10 once over his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five appearances.
- Dahmen has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 2 those three times he’s made the cut.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Dahmen at the Wyndham Championship
- In his last three trips to this event, Dahmen has an average finishing position of 48th.
- Dahmen has made the cut two times in his last three entries to the event.
- The last time Dahmen played this event in 2021, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,264 yards, which is 137 yards longer than the 7,127-yard par 70 for this week’s event.
- Sedgefield Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -9 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Dahmen has played over the past year has been 123 yards longer than the 7,127 yards Sedgefield Country Club will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Joel Dahmen 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||77-70||-8.084||-4.562||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||76-71||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||69||67-69-73-75 (+4)||11.632||-0.044||$17,347|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||10||67-68-74-71 (E)||22.56||0.52||$407,220|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||32||69-73-71-76 (+1)||7.276||7.548||$68,520|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||63||71-70-70-75 (+6)||–||–||$18,228|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-76||-1.172||0.838||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||51||64-75-76-73 (+8)||16.596||5.752||$21,762|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||69-67-69-70 (-9)||2.144||3.32||$140,667|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||71||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||68-69-70-72 (-5)||14.496||-6.856||$29,250|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||70-71-71-73 (-3)||-0.448||4.821||$100,111|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||74||70-72-73-73 (+4)||0.230||-6.667||$23,640|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||62||71-69-74-71 (+1)||-6.388||2.296||$18,040|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||6||71-64-66-72 (-14)||0.766||-1.346||$293,625|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-72||0.053||-1.271||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-68||2.517||-3.265||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||28||68-69-69-71 (-15)||-2.249||-1.882||$110,500|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from