Below you’ll find stats and insights about Dahmen from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of May 20, 2022 at 7:31 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Joel Dahmen odds for the PGA Championship
Dahmen’s recent form
- Dahmen will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- Over his last five appearances, Dahmen has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five events, Dahmen has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his last five appearances.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Dahmen at the PGA Championship
- Dahmen has one top-10 finish in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 54th.
- Dahmen made the cut in each of his last four attempts at this event.
- Dahmen finished 78th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- Dahmen finished with three birdies and six bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,282 yards, which is 151 yards longer than the 7,131-yard par 70 for this week’s event.
- Courses Dahmen has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,249 yards, 118 yards longer than the 7,131-yard Southern Hills Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Joel Dahmen 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||78||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||51||64-75-76-73 (+8)||16.596||5.752||$21,762|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||69-67-69-70 (-9)||2.144||3.32||$140,667|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||71||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||68-69-70-72 (-5)||14.496||-6.856||$29,250|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||70-71-71-73 (-3)||-0.448||4.821||$100,111|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||74||70-72-73-73 (+4)||0.230||-6.667||$23,640|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||62||71-69-74-71 (+1)||-6.388||2.296||$18,040|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||6||71-64-66-72 (-14)||0.766||-1.346||$293,625|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-72||0.053||-1.271||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-68||2.517||-3.265||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||28||68-69-69-71 (-15)||-2.249||-1.882||$110,500|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Dahmen’s 51st-place effort in his most recent tournament, the Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm on May 5- 9.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from