Joel Dahmen will look for a strong performance this year at the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge Colonial Country Club after a 19th-place showing at this event in 2020. Sportsbooks give him +10000 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 24, 2021, 6:18 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Joel Dahmen odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Dahmen’s recent form
- Dahmen has won one of his last five tournaments he’s played.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five events.
- Over his last five events, Dahmen has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has carded an average score of -0.8 over his last five appearances.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 27-30, 2021
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Daniel Berger
Course history: Dahmen at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- In Dahmen’s last two appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 19th.
- Dahmen has made the cut one time in his last two entries to the event.
- Dahmen finished 19th when he last played this event in 2020. He finished one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
- He has played in three events at Colonial Country Club since 2015.
- In Dahmen’s last three entries to this course, he’s finished among the top 20 two times, and his average finish at the course is 20th.
- Dahmen qualified for the weekend in two of his last three trips to this course.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Measuring 7,209 yards, Colonial Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,320 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 70.03 strokes per round and a score of -5.0 compared to par. At Colonial Country Club, the scoring average is higher at -2.5 per tournament.
- Courses Dahmen has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,298 yards, 89 yards longer than the 7,209-yard Colonial Country Club for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4.0. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -2.5.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Joel Dahmen 2021 results
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||55||74-73-70-77 (+6)||$22,475|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||18||68-72-71-72 (-1)||$96,390|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||74||74-72-73-73 (+4)||$15,169|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||1||67-71-68-70 (-12)||$540,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-74||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||74-76||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-75||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||60||71-71-75-72 (+1)||$17,394|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-65||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||78-71||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||69-74||$0|
Dahmen’s last appearance, his 55th-place finish in the PGA Championship at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from