Joe Pavelski and the Dallas Stars meet the Calgary Flames in game 8 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. Considering a bet on Pavelski in the Stars-Flames matchup? Use our stats and information to help you.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Joe Pavelski Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Joe Pavelski Season Stats
- In 82 games this season, Pavelski has averaged 18:28 on the ice, with a plus-minus rating of +11.
- He has scored in 21 games, and has 27 goals in total, this season.
- Pavelski has gotten an assist in 40 games, and has 53 assists in total, so far this season.
- He has had at least one point in 50 games, and has 80 points in total, this season.
- Pavelski has 12 goals and 12 assists on the power play.
- Pavelski is averaging 2.6 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 12.5%.
Joe Pavelski Prop Bet Insights
- Pavelski has exceeded his points prop bet 49 times this season in games with a set points prop (80 opportunities).
- In 54 games this season with shorter odds than -135 to go over his point total, Pavelski has exceeded the total 32 times (59.3% of chances).
- Through 24 games with longer odds than -135 to exceed his point total, Pavelski has hit the over 17 times (70.8% of chances).
- Pavelski’s odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 57.4% that he goes over.
Joe Pavelski Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/27/2022||Coyotes||2||0||2||17:35||Home||L 4-3 OT|
|4/26/2022||Golden Knights||1||0||1||18:53||Home||W 3-2 SO|
|4/14/2022||Wild||1||0||1||21:02||Home||L 3-2 OT|
Dallas Stars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from