Joe Pavelski and the Dallas Stars meet the Anaheim Ducks on Friday, April 29, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. Looking to bet on Pavelski’s props? Here is some info to assist you, below.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Joe Pavelski Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Joe Pavelski Season Stats
- In 81 games this season, Pavelski has averaged 18:28 on the ice, with a plus-minus rating of +11.
- He has scored in 21 games, and has 27 goals in total, so far this season.
- He has gotten at least one assist in 40 games this season, and has 53 in total.
- Pavelski has picked up at least one point in 50 games this season, and 80 points in total.
- On the power play, Pavelski has 12 goals and 12 assists.
- Pavelski is averaging 2.6 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 12.7%.
Joe Pavelski Prop Bet Insights
- Pavelski has exceeded his points prop bet 49 times this season in games with a set points prop (79 opportunities).
- In four games this season with shorter odds than -220 to go over his point total, Pavelski has exceeded the total three times (75.0% of chances).
- Through 75 games with longer odds than -220 to exceed his point total, Pavelski has hit the over 46 times (61.3% of chances).
- Pavelski’s implied probability to go over his point total is 68.8% based on the odds.
Joe Pavelski Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/27/2022||Coyotes||2||0||2||17:35||Home||L 4-3 OT|
|4/26/2022||Golden Knights||1||0||1||18:53||Home||W 3-2 SO|
|4/14/2022||Wild||1||0||1||21:02||Home||L 3-2 OT|
Dallas Stars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from