Joe Pavelski and the Dallas Stars face the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday, April 10, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. Prop bets for Pavelski are available, and so is some information to help you make the right decisions.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Joe Pavelski Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Joe Pavelski Season Stats
- Pavelski has averaged 18:25 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus rating of +8.
- Pavelski has scored in 20 games this season, and has 26 goals in total.
- He has 43 assists this season, with at least one assist in 31 different games.
- Pavelski has 69 points so far this season, accumulating at least one point in 41 different games.
- On the power play, he has scored 11 goals, plus picked up eight assists.
- Pavelski’s shooting percentage this season is 13.3%, and he is averaging 2.8 shots per game.
Joe Pavelski Prop Bet Insights
- Pavelski has gone over his points prop bet 40 times this season in games with a set points prop (69 opportunities).
- In 26 games this season with shorter odds than -170 to go over his point total, Pavelski has exceeded the total 13 times (50.0% of chances).
- In the 40 games Pavelski has played this season with longer odds than -170 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 26 times (65.0% of chances).
- The implied probability that Pavelski goes over his points prop total is 63%, based on the odds.
Joe Pavelski Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/7/2022||Maple Leafs||2||1||1||16:33||Home||L 4-3 OT|
|3/31/2022||Ducks||0||0||0||18:12||Away||W 3-2 OT|
|3/24/2022||Hurricanes||2||0||2||18:02||Away||W 4-3 SO|
Dallas Stars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from