Week 8 of the NFL season features Joe Mixon and the Cincinnati Bengals facing the New York Jets at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this article, we take a look at all of Mixon’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Joe Mixon Week 8 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Mixon’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Joe Mixon Rushing Trends Vs. New York Jets
- The Jets give up 127.5 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 25th-ranked rush defense.
- Mixon has averaged 77.0 rushing yards per game over the course of this season, 4.5 greater than Sunday’s prop total.
- Mixon would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (72.5) in three of seven games so far this season.
- Mixon has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (64.6) by 12.4 yards.
- Mixon has hit the rushing yards over in four of seven opportunities (57.1%).
- The Jets have given up 11 rushing touchdowns, 30th in the league.
- Mixon has rushed for a score in four of his games this year but has yet to score more than once in a single contest.
Joe Mixon Receiving Trends Vs. New York Jets
- The Jets have the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 291.8 yards per game through the air.
- Mixon’s 12.9 receiving yards per game average is 1.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s outing (11.5).
- In two out of seven games this year (28.6%), Mixon has collected over 11.5 receiving yards.
- Mixon’s average of 12.9 receiving yards per game is 3.5 fewer than his average over/under prop bet (16.4).
- Mixon has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards two times in seven games this year (28.6%).
- With seven passing TDs allowed this year, the Jets defense is ranked third in the NFL.
- Mixon has had a receiving touchdown in one of seven games this season, but has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 31, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Joe Mixon or the Cincinnati Bengals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bengals Vs. Jets Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from