Joe Long enters the 2021 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines (South) with +100000 odds to win. He missed the cut in his last event, the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 14, 2021, 2:21 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Joe Long odds for the U.S. Open
Long’s recent form
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his last two tournaments.
- Long has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last two tournaments.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 17-20, 2021
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Course: Torrey Pines (South)
- Par: 72 / 7,698 yards
- Defending Champ: Bryson DeChambeau
Course comparison – Torrey Pines (South)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,331 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,698 yards, 367 yards longer than average.
- Torrey Pines (South) has seen an average tournament score of -3.2 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -4.7 across all courses over the past year.
- Long will take to the 7,698-yard course this week at Torrey Pines (South) after having played courses with an average length of 7,513 yards over the past year.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of +0.9. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -3.2.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Joe Long 2021 results
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||81-72||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||82-72||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from