The Cincinnati Bengals and Joe Burrow will take on the Las Vegas Raiders at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 11 NFL contest. Let’s break down all of Burrow’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Joe Burrow Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Burrow’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Joe Burrow Passing Trends Vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- The Raiders have the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 243.1 yards per game through the air.
- Burrow’s passing yards per game average (277.4) is 0.9 yards greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In nine games played this season, Burrow has exceeded 276.5 passing yards four times.
- Burrow’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 256.8, which he’s exceeded by 20.6 yards on average this year.
- Burrow has gone over on passing yards prop bets in four of nine opportunities this year (44.4%).
- The Raiders have given up 17 passing TDs this year (1.9 per game), ranking them 24th among NFL defenses.
- Burrow has thrown for a touchdown eight times this season in nine games played, including multiple TD passes eight times.
- Burrow has been intercepted in seven games this year (out of nine games played), including multiple INTs three times.
Joe Burrow Rushing Trends Vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- The Raiders have the NFL’s 27th-ranked defense against the run, giving up 129.1 yards per game.
- Burrow’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 6.8 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 1.9 on average.
- This year the Raiders have given up eight rushing TDs. They are ranked 12th in the league in that category.
- Burrow has no rushing touchdowns in nine games this year.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Joe Burrow or the Cincinnati Bengals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bengals Vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from