Joe Burrow Week 11 Player Props
Burrow’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Burrow has put up 276.1 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 7.6 yards greater than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Burrow has thrown for more than 268.5 yards.
- This week, Burrow will face the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense (222.8 yards allowed per game).
- Burrow’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 247.2, which he’s exceeded by 28.9 yards on average this year.
- Burrow’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 247.2, a figure he’s eclipsed in six out of nine games this season (66.7%).
- Burrow has gone over his passing yard total in 55.6% of his opportunities this season (five of nine games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Burrow has averaged 3.9 rushing attempts per game, 0.4 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (3.5).
- In four out of nine games this season (44.4% of his chances), Burrow has recorded more than 3.5 rushing attempts.
- Burrow’s season-long average over/under is 4.7 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.8 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only three of nine games this year, Burrow achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Burrow’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 4.7. He’s gone over that total in just three of nine games (33.3%).
- This season, Football Team opponents have ran the ball 29.0 times per game, the 10th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Joe Burrow or the Cincinnati Bengals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bengals vs. Washington Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from