On Sunday, Joe Burrow has passing yards and completions prop bets for the Cincinnati Bengals’ road matchup against the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field. Here’s some insights and tips into those props.
Joe Burrow Week 10 Player Props
Burrow’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Burrow is set at 249.5, 34.5 yards fewer than his season average of 284.0.
- In five of eight games this season (62.5%), Burrow has thrown for more than 249.5 yards.
- Burrow’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 246.9, a figure he’s covered in six out of eight games this season (75%).
- Burrow’s season passing yardage average of 284.0 is 37.1 yards higher than his 246.9 average passing yards over/under.
- Burrow has hit the over on passing yards prop bets in five of eight opportunities this year (62.5%).
- This week, Burrow will face the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense (241.4 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Tips
- Burrow is averaging 27.6 completions per game, 6.1 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (21.5).
- In seven of eight games this season (87.5% of his chances), Burrow had more than 21.5 completions.
- Burrow’s season-long average over/under is 22.2 completions. He has recorded 5.4 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- Burrow has hit the over on completions prop bets in seven of eight games this year (87.5% of his chances).
- Burrow has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (22.2 completions) in 87.5% of his games (seven of eight chances).
- The 19.0 completions per game conceded by the Steelers defense this season is the 30th most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Joe Burrow or the Cincinnati Bengals at DraftKings Sportsbook.