Below you’ll find stats and insights about Niemann from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of June 19, 2022 at 7:21 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Joaquin Niemann odds for the U.S. Open
Niemann’s recent form
- Niemann will attempt to make the cut for the eighth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Over his last five tournaments, Niemann has finished in the top five once.
- Over his last five events, Niemann has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his last five tournaments.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Niemann at the U.S. Open
- In his last four trips to this event, Niemann has an average finishing position of 34th.
- Niemann has made the cut three times in his last four entries to the event.
- Niemann finished 47th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- The par 71 measures 7,033 yards for this week, which is 226 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The courses Niemann has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,239 yards, while The Country Club will play at 7,033 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Joaquin Niemann 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||47||71-70-76 (+9)||–||–||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||3||71-69-70-71 (-7)||7.468||-0.644||$708,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||68-71-72-71 (+2)||11.092||8.24||$129,768|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||67-65-65-74 (-17)||1.028||11.792||$68,445|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||65-72-69-69 (-9)||16.668||4.796||$140,667|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||69-74-77-74 (+6)||16.608||2.724||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||67-73-73-70 (-5)||7.576||-1.203||$201,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-73||0.608||-0.761||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||1||63-63-68-71 (-19)||14.113||2.450||$2,160,000|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||6||69-68-71-67 (-13)||7.575||1.599||$265,020|
Niemann’s last tournament appearance was on June 2- 6 at Muirfield Village Golf Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his third-place finish in the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from