Below you’ll find stats and insights about Niemann from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of June 24, 2022 at 3:25 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Joaquin Niemann odds for the Travelers Championship
Niemann’s recent form
- Niemann has qualified for the weekend eight times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Over his last five appearances, Niemann has finished in the top five once.
- Over his last five tournaments, Niemann has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has an average score of -2 across his last five events.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Niemann at the Travelers Championship
- Over Niemann’s last four trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 59th.
- Niemann made the cut in each of his four most recent entries to this event.
- Niemann finished 131st on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- Niemann carded two birdies and three bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- The par 70 measures 6,841 yards for this week, which is 413 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The courses Niemann has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,230 yards, while TPC River Highlands will play at 6,841 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Joaquin Niemann 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||131||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||47||71-70-76-72 (+9)||5.92||1.16||$50,672|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||3||71-69-70-71 (-7)||7.468||-0.644||$708,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||68-71-72-71 (+2)||11.092||8.24||$129,768|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||67-65-65-74 (-17)||1.028||11.792||$68,445|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||65-72-69-69 (-9)||16.668||4.796||$140,667|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||69-74-77-74 (+6)||16.608||2.724||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||67-73-73-70 (-5)||7.576||-1.203||$201,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-73||0.608||-0.761||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||1||63-63-68-71 (-19)||14.113||2.450||$2,160,000|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||6||69-68-71-67 (-13)||7.575||1.599||$265,020|
Here’s a breakdown of Niemann’s 47th-place finish in his most recent outing at the U.S. Open (The Country Club, June 16-20).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from