Joaquin Niemann (+3300 odds to win) heads into the 2021 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands after he made the cut in his last appearance in this tournament in 2020 and finished 63rd.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 21, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Joaquin Niemann odds for the Travelers Championship
Niemann’s recent form
- Niemann has finished in the top 20 once over his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five appearances.
- Niemann has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been +1.2.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 24-27, 2021
- Location: Cromwell, CT
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 7.4M
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Niemann at the Travelers Championship
- Niemann has one top-five finish in his last two trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 34th.
- In his last two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Niemann finished 63rd when he last played this event in 2020. He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 6,841 yards, compared to the average 7,343 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 70.2 strokes per round and a score of -4.3 compared to par. At TPC River Highlands, the scoring average is lower at -5.8 relative to par per tournament.
- The courses Niemann has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,327 yards, while TPC River Highlands will play at 6,841 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3.1 among finishers, which is higher than the -5.8 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Joaquin Niemann 2021 results
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||31||75-69-71-73 (+4)||$71,030|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||74-75||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||50||69-69-72-70 (E)||$18,325|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||30||71-72-71-76 (+2)||$59,750|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||18||71-71-70-71 (-1)||$96,390|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||8||68-68-67-72 (-9)||$201,825|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||40||75-71-70-76 (+4)||$43,700|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||25||69-67-73-69 (-2)||$54,950|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||29||73-71-70-70 (-4)||$96,125|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||28||69-72-73-69 (-5)||$82,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||43||67-68-78-72 (+1)||$28,179|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||2||62-69-63-66 (-20)||$587,400|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||2||69-67-67-64-0 (-25)||$782,000|
Niemann’s last tournament appearance was on June 17-20 at Torrey Pines (South). Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 31st-place finish in the U.S. Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from