In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Niemann from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article reflect odds as of April 16, 2022 at 7:20 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Joaquin Niemann odds for the RBC Heritage
Niemann’s recent form
- Niemann has finished in the top 10 once over his last five appearances.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Niemann has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -1 over his last five tournaments.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Niemann at the RBC Heritage
- Over Niemann’s last two trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once and the top 10 two times. His average finish at the event is seventh.
- In his most recent two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- The last time Niemann played this event in 2022, he finished eighth.
- He carded a score in one round that was among the five best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,121 yards, compared to the average 7,308 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The courses Niemann has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,301 yards, while Harbour Town Golf Links will play at 7,121 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Joaquin Niemann 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||8||65-72 (-5)||–||–||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||69-74-77-74 (+6)||16.608||2.724||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||67-73-73-70 (-5)||7.576||-1.203||$201,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-73||0.608||-0.761||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||1||63-63-68-71 (-19)||14.113||2.450||$2,160,000|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||6||69-68-71-67 (-13)||7.575||1.599||$265,020|
Below you’ll find a round-by-round breakdown of Niemann’s 35th-place effort in his most recent tournament, the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club on April 7-10.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from