In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Niemann from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of April 10, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Joaquin Niemann odds for the Masters Tournament
Niemann’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Niemann has finished first once.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Niemann has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -6.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 7-10, 2022
- Location: Augusta, Georgia
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Scott Scheffler
Course history: Niemann at the Masters Tournament
- Niemann has an average finish of 38th over his last three trips to this tournament.
- Niemann made the cut in two of his last three entries to this event.
- Niemann finished 35th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He finished one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 166 yards longer than average.
- Niemann will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta National Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,308 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Joaquin Niemann 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||69-74-77 (+6)||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||67-73-73-70 (-5)||7.576||-1.203||$201,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-73||0.608||-0.761||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||1||63-63-68-71 (-19)||14.113||2.450||$2,160,000|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||6||69-68-71-67 (-13)||7.575||1.599||$265,020|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from