Joaquin Niemann heads into the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +5000 odds to win. He missed the cut in his most recent tournament at this course, the 2018 Masters Tournament.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Joaquin Niemann odds for the Masters Tournament
Niemann’s recent form
- Niemann will try to extend his streak of made cuts to 15 by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Over his last five tournaments, Niemann has finished in the top five once.
- Niemann has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in four of his last five tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -6.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Niemann at the Masters Tournament
- Niemann last played this event in 2018 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,294 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than average.
- Golfers at Augusta National Golf Club have averaged a score of -0.3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.3
over the past year.
- The courses Niemann has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,249 yards, while Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 278.7 strokes per tournament with an average score of -4.9 relative to par. That’s 9.0 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Joaquin Niemann 2021 results
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||25||69-67-73-69 (-2)||$54,950|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||29||73-71-70-70 (-4)||$96,125|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||28||69-72-73-69 (-5)||$82,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||43||67-68-78-72 (+1)||$28,179|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||2||62-69-63-66 (-20)||$587,400|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||2||69-67-67-64-0 (-25)||$782,000|
Niemann’s 25th-place finish in The Honda Classic at PGA National (Champion), his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from