The stats found in this article only reflect games that carried a betting market this season.
Two games after he put up 29 points in a 98-55 win over Alice Lloyd, Matt Lewis leads the James Madison Dukes at home against the Florida Atlantic Owls on Tuesday, January 5. The Dukes are in the matchup, which starts at 4:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 5, 2021, 1:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
JMU Betting Information
- JMU has a 2-1 record ATS this year.
- The Dukes are an even 1-1 against the spread this season when they are at least a 1-point favorite.
- In 33.3% of their games this season (1/3), the Dukes and their opponents have outscored the set over/under.
JMU Players to Watch
Florida Atlantic Betting Information
- The Owls hold a losing record ATS this season, covering one time and failing to cover three times.
- For the fourth time this season, the Owls are at least a 1-point underdog, where they have a record of 0-3 against the spread.
- In four games this season, Florida Atlantic has hit the over in exactly half of their games.
Florida Atlantic Players to Watch
- JMU and its opponents have gone over a 145 point total in two out of five games (40%) this season.
- In 62.5% of Florida Atlantic’s games this season (5 of 8), the total points scored was more than today’s 145-point over/under.
- The point total for the contest is 20 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Dukes (78.2 points per game) and the Owls (86.8 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 128.6 points per game, 16.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Dukes have seen a 143.2 average over/under in their games this season, 1.8 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Owls games this season (150.4 points).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from