Below you’ll find stats and insights about Kozuma from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of June 17, 2022 at 7:25 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jinichiro Kozuma odds for the U.S. Open
Kozuma’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Kozuma has an average finish of 72nd.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Kozuma has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 3 those three times he’s made the cut.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Kozuma at the U.S. Open
- Kozuma finished 125th when he last played this event in 2022.
- His last time at this tournament, Kozuma finished with one birdie and seven bogeys.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- The Country Club will play at 7,033 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,253.
- The Country Club checks in at 7,033 yards, 27 yards shorter than the average course Kozuma has played over the past year (7,060 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jinichiro Kozuma 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||125||76 (+6)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-73||-0.856||0.522||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from