Jimmy Butler has several prop bets set for the outing against the Portland Trail Blazers on Thursday. Here are the insights you need to know for Butler’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Jimmy Butler Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Butler has played in 30 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 24 of them.
- Butler’s 21.3 points per game average is 0.2 points less than Thursday’s over/under.
- 16 times this season (out of 30 total games — 53.3%) Butler has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Butler’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (20.9 points) by 0.4 points.
- Butler has gone over the point total in 54.2% of his opportunities (13 of 24 chances).
- Butler’s season-long points prop bet average is 20.9 points, a figure he’s covered 17 out of 30 games (56.7%).
- The Trail Blazers’ opponents are averaging 115.5 points per game, which is the fourth-most given up by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Butler has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 23 times this season.
- Butler’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 36.5, which is 1.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (37.5).
- In 14 of 30 games (46.7%) Butler has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total in Thursday’s game.
- Butler’s season-long PRA average (36.5) is 1.3 higher than his average PRA over/under — 35.2.
- Butler has gone over on his PRA prop bets 52.2% of the time this year (12 of 23 opportunities).
- In 20 of 30 contests this season (66.7%) Butler covered his average PRA over/under (35.2).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Heat vs the Trail Blazers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from