Jimmy Butler and the Miami Heat play the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday. Here’s how Butler’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Jimmy Butler Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Butler has played in 32 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 26 of them.
- Butler’s 21.5 points per game average is 1.0 point less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- 17 times this season (out of 32 total games — 53.1%) Butler has scored more than 22.5 points.
- Butler’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (21 points) by 0.5 points.
- Butler has hit the points over in 53.8% of his opportunities (14 of 26 chances).
- Butler’s season-long points prop bet average is 21 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 17 out of 32 contests (53.1%).
- Teams are averaging 113.2 points per game against the Pacers this season, the 10th-most given up by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Butler has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 25 times this season.
- Butler’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 36.5, which is 1.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (37.5).
- In 15 of 32 games (46.9%) Butler has gone over his PRA prop bet total in Wednesday’s game.
- Butler’s season-long PRA average (36.5) is 1.1 higher than his average PRA over/under — 35.4.
- Butler has gone over his PRA prop bets 52% of the time this year (13 of 25 opportunities).
- In 21 of 32 contests this season (65.6%) Butler covered his average PRA over/under (35.4).
Last 10 Games
Butler vs the Pacers
Bet on the Heat vs the Pacers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from