Jimmy Butler has several prop bets set for the outing against the Indiana Pacers on Friday. Here are the insights you need to know for Butler’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Jimmy Butler Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Butler has played in 27 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 22 of them.
- Friday’s scoring over/under for Butler is set at 24.5 points. That’s 2.7 more points than his season average of 21.8.
- In 14 of 27 games this season (51.9%) Butler has scored more than 24.5 points.
- Butler’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 20.6 points, which he’s outscored by 1.2 points on average this year.
- Butler has hit the over on his point totals in 13 chances (59.1%) out of 22 opportunities.
- In 16 of 27 contests this season (59.3%), Butler scored more than his average points over/under of 20.6.
- Opponents of the Pacers have put up 112.8 points per game this season, the 11th-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Butler has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 21 times this season.
- Butler has averaged 36.9 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 2.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (39.5).
- Butler has exceeded his PRA prop bet total for Friday’s game in 11 of 27 games (40.7%).
- Butler’s PRA average (36.9) is 2.1 higher than his average prop bet over/under (34.8).
- In 52.4% of his opportunities this season (11 of 21), Butler has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- Butler covered his average PRA over/under (34.8) in 70.4% of his matchups this year (19 of 27 contests).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Heat vs the Pacers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from