Jimmy Butler has several prop bets set for the outing against the New York Knicks on Monday. Here are the insights you need to know for Butler’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Jimmy Butler Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Butler has had a points prop bet set in 25 of the 31 games he has played this season.
- Butler’s 21.3 points per game average is 0.2 points less than Monday’s over/under.
- 16 times this season (out of 31 total games — 51.6%) Butler has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Butler’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (20.9 points) by 0.4 points.
- Butler has hit the points over in 52% of his opportunities (13 of 25 chances).
- Butler’s season-long points prop bet average is 20.9 points, a figure he’s covered 17 out of 31 games (54.8%).
- Opponents of the Knicks have scored 104.7 points per game this season, the fewest against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Butler has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 24 of the 31 games he has played this season.
- Butler has averaged 36.4 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (35.5).
- In 20 of 31 games (64.5%) Butler has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under in Monday’s game.
- Butler’s season-long PRA average (36.4) is 1.0 higher than his average PRA over/under — 35.4.
- In half his chances this season, Butler has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/unders.
- In 20 of 31 contests this year (64.5%) Butler covered his average PRA over/under (35.4).
Last 10 Games
Butler vs the Knicks
Bet on the Heat vs the Knicks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from