Jimmy Butler will hope to make a difference for the Miami Heat when they square off against the Washington Wizards at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. Butler averages a team-high 24.8 points per contest. He is also averaging 5.6 rebounds and 5.5 assists, shooting 53.4% from the floor.
With prop bets available for Butler in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Jimmy Butler Prop Bets (November 20)
Butler Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 23.5 points prop bet set for Butler on Saturday is 1.3 fewer points than his season scoring average (24.8).
- Butler has appeared in 16 games this season, recording more than 23.5 points in seven of them.
- So far this season, Butler is 9-for-14 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Butler has knocked down 0.5 three-pointers per game, the same as his over/under on Saturday.
- Butler has finished five games this season with more than 0.5 made threes.
- On defense, the Wizards have allowed 103.6 points per contest, which is seventh-best in the league.
Butler Vs Wizards
Bet On Heat Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from