Jimmy Butler and the Miami Heat will face the Washington Wizards at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. Butler paces his team in points per contest (24.3), and also posts 5.8 rebounds and 5.5 assists. At the other end, he puts up 1.9 steals (eighth in the league) and 0.4 blocks.
In this article, we break down all of Butler’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Jimmy Butler Prop Bets (November 18)
Butler Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 22.5-point total set for Butler on Thursday is 1.8 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- In the 15 games he’s played this season, Butler’s point total has exceeded 22.5 points seven times.
- Butler has gone up against a points prop bet in 12 games this season, and he’s hit the over eight times.
- Butler has averaged the same amount of three-pointers per game as his over/under on Thursday (0.5).
- Butler has finished five games this season with more than 0.5 made threes.
- Allowing 103.0 points per contest, the Wizards are the seventh-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
Butler Vs Wizards (2020-21)
Bet On Heat Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from