Jimmy Butler and his Miami Heat teammates take on the Boston Celtics in the 2022 NBA playoffs at 8:30 PM ET on Friday. Butler posts 21.4 points, 5.9 rebounds and 5.5 assists per contest, shooting 48.0% from the floor.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Butler’s props, we take a look at all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Jimmy Butler Prop Bets (May 27)
Butler Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 23.5 point total set for Butler on Friday is 2.1 more than his season scoring average (21.4).
- Butler has put up more than 23.5 points 29 times this season (through 98 games).
- Butler has gone up against a points prop bet in 76 games this season, and he’s gone over 37 times.
- Butler has averaged the same amount of three-pointers per game as his over/under on Friday (0.5).
- Butler has finished 31 games this season with more than 0.5 made threes.
- Allowing 104.5 points per contest, the Celtics are the best squad in the league on defense.
Butler Vs Celtics
Bet On Heat Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from