The Miami Heat, including Jimmy Butler, hit the court against the Boston Celtics at 8:30 PM ET on Monday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Butler posts 21.4 points, 5.9 rebounds and 5.5 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 1.6 steals and 0.5 blocks.
Let’s break down all of Butler’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jimmy Butler Prop Bets (May 23)
Butler Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Monday’s over/under for Butler is 25.5 points. That is 4.1 more than his season average of 21.4.
- Through 96 games this season, Butler has scored more than 25.5 points 26 times.
- So far this season, Butler is 37-for-74 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Butler has made 0.5 three-pointers per game, which equals his over/under on Monday.
- Butler has made more than 0.5 three pointers in 30 of his games so far this season.
- Giving up 104.5 points per game, the Celtics are the best squad in the league defensively.
Butler Vs Celtics
Bet On Heat Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from