Does Jimmy Butler hit the over on his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Butler takes the court on Thursday against the Orlando Magic.
Jimmy Butler Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Butler has played in 22 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 18 of them.
- Butler has averaged 20.5 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 2.0 points less than Thursday’s points prop total.
- In 50% of his matchups this season (11 of 22 games) Butler has scored more than 22.5 points.
- Butler’s season scoring average of 20.5 is 0.4 points higher than his 20.1 average points over/under.
- Butler has gone over his points prop total nine times (half of his chances).
- Butler’s season-long points prop bet average is 20.1 points, a figure he’s eclipsed in half of his matchups.
- Opponents of the Magic have averaged 112.2 points per game this season, the 13th-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Butler has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 17 times this season.
- Butler combines to average 35.8 points, rebounds and assists, 3.7 less than his prop bet PRA total for Thursday’s game (39.5).
- In 36.4% of his games (eight out of 22) Butler has exceeded his PRA prop bet totals in Thursday’s game.
- Butler has a season-long PRA average (35.8) that’s 2.2 higher than his average PRA prop bet over/under (33.6).
- In only eight out of 17 chances this season (47.1%), Butler has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In 68.2% of his matchups this season (15 of 22 contests), Butler covered his average PRA over/under (33.6).
Last 10 Games
Butler vs the Magic
Bet on the Heat vs the Magic
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from