Jim Knous hasodds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He missed the cut in his last tournament, the Rocket Mortgage Classic. Kevin Kisner is the defending champ for the event, which takes place August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of August 3, 2022 at 12:29 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Jim Knous odds for the Wyndham Championship
Knous’ recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Knous has an average finish of 65th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Knous has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has finished with an average score of 5 those three times he’s made the cut.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,127 yards for this week, which is 137 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Sedgefield Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -9 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Knous has played over the past year has been 133 yards longer than the 7,127 yards Sedgefield Country Club will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jim Knous 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||72-72||0.970||-3.616||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||64||73-70-67-76 (+2)||-2.292||1.416||$15,975|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||55||N/A||$8,584|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||77||69-70-74-71 (-4)||3.368||0.092||$7,067|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||71-70||-1.354||1.944||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||25||67-67-69-72 (-5)||17.628||0.580||$71,485|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-72||-5.96||4.370||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||67-74||-0.608||5.782||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||74-71||-3.374||-4.056||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||58||73-70-75-70 (E)||–||–||$8,362|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||71-65-77-70 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-75||-5.274||1.121||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-71-74||-0.145||0.914||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||72-71||1.028||1.216||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||55||68-67-68-70 (-7)||-0.922||-0.395||$17,400|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from