Jim Herman won the 2020 Wyndham Championship, and he has () odds to win the tournament this year at Sedgefield Country Club. The event tees off August 4- 7 from Greensboro, North Carolina. Kevin Kisner was the last to win the tournament.
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of August 3, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Jim Herman odds for the Wyndham Championship
Herman’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Herman finished outside the top 20.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five events.
- Herman hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five events, with an average finish of 78th.
- He finished with a score of -3 in his only recent appearance.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Herman at the Wyndham Championship
- Over the last two times Herman has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once.
- In his last two attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- Herman missed the cut when he last played this event in 2021.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,127 yards for this week, which is 137 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Players have recorded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- Sedgefield Country Club checks in at 7,127 yards, 85 yards shorter than the average course Herman has played over the past year (7,212 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -7 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jim Herman 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||78||72-65-73-75 (-3)||-1.696||-6.844||$6,919|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||71-70||-0.822||-1.384||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||76-70||-12.516||3.62||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-72||-2.914||-2.676||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||67-74||-0.174||5.348||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||56||69-71-70-73 (-1)||10.420||-4.956||$18,480|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||71||69-73-77-75 (+6)||3.352||7.628||$17,372|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-75||-0.214||2.034||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||76-66-66-69 (-11)||$97,356|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-77||-1.350||-2.803||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-71||1.051||0.731||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-71-73||-0.947||-1.784||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||73-68||-1.170||-3.578||$0|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Herman’s 78th-place finish last time out at the Barbasol Championship on July 7-11.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from