Jim Herman heads into the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +50000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 33rd in his last tournament at this course, the 2020 RBC Heritage.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:19 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jim Herman odds for the RBC Heritage
Herman’s recent form
- Herman hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five appearances, with an average finish of 53rd.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five tournaments.
- Herman has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +6.5 in his last five events.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Herman at the RBC Heritage
- Herman has average finish of 42nd at this event in four trips, including a personal best 33rd-place.
- Herman has made the cut two times in his last four entries to the event.
- The last time Herman played this event in 2020, he finished 33rd. His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- The par 71 measures 7,099 yards for this week, which is 199 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5.2, while Harbour Town Golf Links has a recent scoring average of -4.1.
- The average course Herman has played over the last year (7,254 yards) is 155 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,099 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4.2 among finishers, which is lower than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jim Herman 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||53||76-70-76-76 (+10)||$27,140|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||53||70-71-69-73 (+3)||$16,478|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||81-77||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||75-74||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-73||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||68-81||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||73-70||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||32||64-69-69-66 (-12)||$34,577|
Herman’s 53rd-place finish in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from