Jim Herman missed the cut in his last event at Augusta National Golf Club, the 2016 Masters Tournament, and he has +100000 odds to win at this course in the 2021 Masters Tournament.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jim Herman odds for the Masters Tournament
Herman’s recent form
- Herman hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 53rd.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Herman has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He finished with a score of +3 in his only made cut over his last five tournaments.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Herman at the Masters Tournament
- Herman did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2016).
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Measuring 7,475 yards, Augusta National Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with a shorter average distance of 7,294 yards.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of 69.9 strokes per round, while Augusta National Golf Club has a recent scoring average of 71.9 per round, or -0.3.
- Herman will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta National Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,246 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of 70 per round among finishers, which is lower than the 71.9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jim Herman 2021 results
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||53||70-71-69-73 (+3)||$16,478|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||81-77||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||75-74||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-73||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||68-81||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||73-70||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||32||64-69-69-66 (-12)||$34,577|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Herman’s 53rd-place finish in his most recent outing at The Honda Classic (PGA National (Champion), March 18-21).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from