Jim Herman will tee off as the defending champion at the 2021 Barbasol Championship from Keene Trace Golf Club with +4500 odds to win the event yet again.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 12, 2021, 2:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jim Herman odds for the Barbasol Championship
Herman’s recent form
- Herman will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- In his last five appearances, Herman has an average finish of 26th.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Herman has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -5.7 over his last five events.
Barbasol Championship details
- Date: July 15-18, 2021
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Course: Keene Trace Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,328 yards
- Purse: 3.5M
- Defending Champ: Jim Herman
Course history: Herman at the Barbasol Championship
- Herman won this tournament in 2019, his last time he entered the event. His last time here, he completed two bogey-free rounds.
Course comparison – Keene Trace Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,338 yards, which is longer than the 7,328-yard length for this tournament.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4.3, while Keene Trace Golf Club has a recent scoring average of -13.0.
- The average course Herman has played over the last year (7,285 yards) is 43 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,328 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -3.3 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -13.0.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jim Herman 2021 results
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||28||68-66-71-68 (-11)||$41,540|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||25||68-69-67-70 (-6)||$58,090|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||26||72-68-72-76 (E)||$67,890|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||78-75||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||79-72||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||75-68||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||53||76-70-76-76 (+10)||$27,140|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||53||70-71-69-73 (+3)||$16,478|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||81-77||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||75-74||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-73||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||68-81||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||73-70||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||32||64-69-69-66 (-12)||$34,577|
Herman’s last appearance, his 28th-place finish in the John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from