Jhonattan Vegas will look for a strong performance this year at the 2022 Wyndham Championship Sedgefield Country Club after a 15th-place showing at this tournament in 2021. Bookmakers give himodds to win. The event tees off August 4- 7 from Greensboro, North Carolina. Kevin Kisner was the last to win the tournament.
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of August 2, 2022 at 9:23 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Jhonattan Vegas odds for the Wyndham Championship
Vegas’ recent form
- In his last five events, Vegas has an average finish of 44th.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five tournaments.
- Vegas has an average finishing position of 44th in his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of -1 over his last five appearances.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Vegas at the Wyndham Championship
- Vegas has one top-20 finish in his last three trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 15th.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Vegas finished 15th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
- His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,264 yards, which is longer than the 7,127-yard length for this event.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Sedgefield Country Club has a recent scoring average of -9.
- The courses Vegas has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,247 yards, while Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jhonattan Vegas 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||49||68-71-73-68 (-8)||8.876||1.832||$20,622|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||36||72-68-70-72 (+2)||–||–||$46,033|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-72||-6.562||2.356||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||53||71-70-72-68 (+1)||6.900||-4.692||$20,387|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||37||69-69-71-81 (+2)||14.024||0.8||$51,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-79||-1.766||1.432||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||71-68-71-66 (-12)||-2.004||-1.176||$20,202|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||15||68-69-72-70 (-1)||2.316||4.032||$141,750|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-68-72-70 (-7)||12.648||-9.668||$92,606|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||4||70-70-65-68 (-15)||–||–||$166,500|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||64-71-72-70 (-7)||8.996||14.644||$54,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-78||-2.808||2.167||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||69-71-72-71 (+3)||0.420||1.777||$27,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||70-72-68-72 (-2)||4.115||-4.552||$27,600|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||39||71-69-71-71 (-6)||1.721||1.453||$33,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-72-67||-0.482||-1.826||$0|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Vegas’ 49th-place finish last time out at the Rocket Mortgage Classic on July 28 – August 1.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from