In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Vegas from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of April 3, 2022 at 7:22 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Jhonattan Vegas odds for the Valero Texas Open
Vegas’ recent form
- Vegas has finished in the top five in one of his last five appearances.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Vegas has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his last five tournaments.
- Vegas has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Vegas at the Valero Texas Open
- In Vegas’ last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 27th.
- Vegas made the cut in three of his last five entries to this event.
- Vegas finished 18th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He carded two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) is set to play at a longer 7,494 yards.
- Courses Vegas has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,311 yards, 183 yards shorter than the 7,494-yard TPC San Antonio (Oaks) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jhonattan Vegas 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-68-72 (-7)||$92,606|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||4||70-70-65-68 (-15)||$166,500|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||64-71-72-70 (-7)||$54,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-78||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||69-71-72-71 (+3)||$27,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||70-72-68-72 (-2)||$27,600|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||39||71-69-71-71 (-6)||$33,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-72-67||$0|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Vegas’ fourth-place effort in his most recent tournament, the Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course) on March 24-28.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from