In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Vegas from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of June 12, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Jhonattan Vegas odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Vegas’ recent form
- Vegas has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five events.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five tournaments.
- Vegas has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -3.
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
Course history: Vegas at the RBC Canadian Open
- Vegas has one win in his last three trips to this event. His average finish at the event is 28th.
- Vegas made the cut in each of his three most recent entries to this event.
- Vegas last played this event in 2022 and finished 53rd.
- He posted a better-than-average score relative to the field in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- St. George’s Golf and Country Club will play at 7,025 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,272.
- The courses Vegas has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,270 yards, while St. George’s Golf and Country Club will play at 7,025 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jhonattan Vegas 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||53||71-70-72 (+1)||–||–||$20,387|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||37||69-69-71-81 (+2)||14.024||0.8||$51,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-79||-1.766||1.432||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||71-68-71-66 (-12)||-2.004||-1.176||$20,202|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||15||68-69-72-70 (-1)||2.316||4.032||$141,750|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-68-72-70 (-7)||12.648||-9.668||$92,606|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||4||70-70-65-68 (-15)||–||–||$166,500|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||64-71-72-70 (-7)||8.996||14.644||$54,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-78||-2.808||2.167||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||69-71-72-71 (+3)||0.420||1.777||$27,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||70-72-68-72 (-2)||4.115||-4.552||$27,600|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||39||71-69-71-71 (-6)||1.721||1.453||$33,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-72-67||-0.482||-1.826||$0|
Vegas’ 37th-place finish in the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday at Muirfield Village Golf Club, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from