Below you’ll find stats and insights about Vegas from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of May 20, 2022 at 7:30 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jhonattan Vegas odds for the PGA Championship
Vegas’ recent form
- Vegas will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to seven by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Vegas has finished in the top five once over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five events, Vegas has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has an average score of -6 across his last five events.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Vegas at the PGA Championship
- Vegas has an average finishing position of 69th in his last four trips to this event.
- Vegas has made the cut two times in his last four entries to the event.
- Vegas finished 78th when he last played this event in 2022.
- His last time at this tournament, Vegas finished with two birdies and five bogeys.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,131 yards for this week, which is 151 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Vegas will take to the 7,131-yard course this week at Southern Hills Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,284 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jhonattan Vegas 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||78||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||71-68-71-66 (-12)||-2.004||-1.176||$20,202|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||15||68-69-72-70 (-1)||2.316||4.032||$141,750|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-68-72-70 (-7)||12.648||-9.668||$92,606|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||4||70-70-65-68 (-15)||–||–||$166,500|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||64-71-72-70 (-7)||8.996||14.644||$54,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-78||-2.808||2.167||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||69-71-72-71 (+3)||0.420||1.777||$27,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||70-72-68-72 (-2)||4.115||-4.552||$27,600|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||39||71-69-71-71 (-6)||1.721||1.453||$33,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-72-67||-0.482||-1.826||$0|
Vegas’ 59th-place finish in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from