Below you’ll find stats and insights about Vegas from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of July 10, 2022 at 3:23 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Jhonattan Vegas odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Vegas’ recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Vegas has an average finish of 42nd.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Vegas has an average finishing position of 42nd in his last five events.
- He has an average score of +2 across his last five events.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Vegas at the Genesis Scottish Open
- The last time Vegas played this event in 2022, he finished 36th.
- He carded a score in one round that was among the five best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,264 yards, which is 27 yards longer than the 7,237-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- Vegas will take to the 7,237-yard course this week at The Renaissance Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,256 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jhonattan Vegas 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||36||72-68-70 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-72||-6.562||2.356||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||53||71-70-72-68 (+1)||6.9||-4.692||$20,387|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||37||69-69-71-81 (+2)||14.024||0.8||$51,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-79||-1.766||1.432||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||71-68-71-66 (-12)||-2.004||-1.176||$20,202|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||15||68-69-72-70 (-1)||2.316||4.032||$141,750|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-68-72-70 (-7)||12.648||-9.668||$92,606|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||4||70-70-65-68 (-15)||–||–||$166,500|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||64-71-72-70 (-7)||8.996||14.644||$54,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-78||-2.808||2.167||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||69-71-72-71 (+3)||0.42||1.777||$27,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||70-72-68-72 (-2)||4.115||-4.552||$27,600|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||39||71-69-71-71 (-6)||1.721||1.453||$33,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-72-67||-0.482||-1.826||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from