In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Vegas from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of May 15, 2022 at 7:29 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Jhonattan Vegas odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Vegas’ recent form
- Vegas has made the cut in five straight events.
- Vegas has finished in the top five in one of his last five appearances.
- Vegas has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five events. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has an average score of -8 across his last five events.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 12-15, 2022
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 72 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 9.1M
- Defending Champ: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
Course history: Vegas at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- Over Vegas’ last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once, and his average finish at the event is 34th.
- Vegas made the cut in each of his last three attempts at this event.
- Vegas finished 59th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He carded three rounds below par the last time he played this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC Craig Ranch
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,304 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,468-yard length for this tournament.
- TPC Craig Ranch checks in at 7,468 yards, 171 yards longer than the average course Vegas has played over the past year (7,297 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jhonattan Vegas 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||71-68-71 (-12)||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||15||68-69-72-70 (-1)||2.316||4.032||$141,750|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-68-72-70 (-7)||12.648||-9.668||$92,606|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||4||70-70-65-68 (-15)||–||–||$166,500|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||27||64-71-72-70 (-7)||8.996||14.644||$54,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-78||-2.808||2.167||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||69-71-72-71 (+3)||0.420||1.777||$27,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||70-72-68-72 (-2)||4.115||-4.552||$27,600|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||39||71-69-71-71 (-6)||1.721||1.453||$33,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-72-67||-0.482||-1.826||$0|
Here’s a breakdown of Vegas’ 15th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Wells Fargo Championship (TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm, May 5- 9).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from