The latest betting odds for this matchup have the Jets listed atto win on the moneyline. The Sabres are currently to claim victory for this contest on Wednesday. This contest has a total of .
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of March 30, 2022 at 6:12 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jets Vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Jets Vs. Sabres Player Props
Injury Report as of March 30
Jets: Nate Schmidt: Out (Illness), Kyle Connor: Out (Illness), Logan Stanley: Probable (Undisclosed), Cole Perfetti: Out (Upper Body)
Sabres: Colin Miller: Out (Illness), Malcolm Subban: Out (Upper Body), Drake Caggiula: Out (Upper Body), Mattias Samuelsson: Doubtful (Undisclosed)
|Jets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Sabres Defense|
|3.10 (15)||Goals/Game||3.51 (26)|
|32.6 (12)||Shots/Game||33.6 (28)|
|9.5% (17)||Shooting %||10.4% (26)|
|10.0 (28)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.7 (26)|
|Sabres Offense||Stats (Rank)||Jets Defense|
|2.72 (24)||Goals/Game||3.06 (18)|
|29.6 (22)||Shots/Game||32.6 (24)|
|9.2% (23)||Shooting %||9.4% (11)|
|6.9 (7)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.9 (16)|
Jets And Sabres Betting Trends
- The Jets have won 19 of their 35 games when favored on the moneyline this season (54.3%).
- Winnipeg has a record of 11-6 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -150 or shorter (64.7% win percentage).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Jets a 60.0% chance to win.
- The Sabres have been an underdog in 64 games this season, and won 22 (34.4%).
- Buffalo is 17-33 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +130 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Sabres, based on the moneyline, is 43.5%.
Head to Head
In the most recent matchup between these teams, Buffalo earned a 4-2 win. Nikolaj Ehlers (one goal) and Pierre-Luc Dubois (one goal and one assist) paced the Jets. Rasmus Dahlin recorded two goals for the Sabres.
- One of Winnipeg’s top offensive players this season is Kyle Connor, who has put up 82 points in 67 games.
- Mark Scheifele has 62 points (26 goals, 36 assists) to add to the team’s scoring efforts.
- Blake Wheeler has created 52 points for Winnipeg in 53 games this season, netting a goal on 7.8% of his shots and putting up 10 goals and 42 assists.
- Across 56 games played, Connor Hellebuyck has a goaltending record of 22-23-4. During those games, he’s allowed 163 goals while recording 1665 saves.
- Tage Thompson has racked up 51 points (0.8 per game) for Buffalo, with 28 goals and 23 assists in 63 games (playing 17:55 per game).
- Jeff Skinner has helped lead the attack for Buffalo this season with 27 goals and 20 assists.
- Buffalo’s Dahlin is among the top offensive players on the team with 43 total points (nine goals and 34 assists).
- Craig Anderson is 8-6-0 this season, compiling 626 saves and allowing 69 goals (3.1 goals against average) with a .901 save percentage (37th in the league).