The latest betting odds for this matchup have the Jets listed atto win on the moneyline. The Canadiens are currently to claim victory for this contest on Monday. This game has a total of .
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of April 11, 2022 at 6:12 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jets Vs. Canadiens Betting Odds
Jets Vs. Canadiens Player Props
Injury Report as of April 11
Jets: Mark Scheifele: Out (Upper Body), Blake Wheeler: Out (Upper Body), Jansen Harkins: Questionable (Concussion), Logan Stanley: Questionable (Undisclosed), Cole Perfetti: Out (Upper Body)
Canadiens: Carey Price: Out (Knee), Paul Byron: Probable (Undisclosed), Jake Allen: Out (Lower Body), Jonathan Drouin: Out (Upper Body), Nick Suzuki: Questionable (Undisclosed), Justin Barron: Questionable (Lower Body)
|Jets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Canadiens Defense|
|3.07 (16)||Goals/Game||3.81 (31)|
|32.4 (12)||Shots/Game||34.5 (30)|
|9.5% (18)||Shooting %||11% (29)|
|9.8 (24)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6 (25)|
|Canadiens Offense||Stats (Rank)||Jets Defense|
|2.6 (28)||Goals/Game||3.12 (19)|
|29.4 (25)||Shots/Game||32.9 (24)|
|8.8% (29)||Shooting %||9.5% (12)|
|11.6 (32)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.9 (16)|
Jets And Canadiens Betting Trends
- The Jets have won 53.8% of their games this season when favored on the moneyline (21-18).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -125 or shorter, Winnipeg has a 19-14 record (winning 57.6% of its games).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Jets’ implied win probability is 55.6%.
- This season the Canadiens have won 16 of the 59 games, or 27.1%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Montreal has a record of 15-37 in games when oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +105 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Canadiens have a 48.8% chance to win.
Head to Head
The last time these two squads played, Winnipeg won 8-4. Mark Scheifele scored two goals for the Jets. Josh Anderson’s three goals led the Canadiens in the win.
- A leading offensive player this season for Winnipeg, Kyle Connor has put up 84 points.
- Scheifele has 29 goals and 41 assists for Winnipeg to compile 70 total points (1.0 per game).
- On 137 shots (for 12 goals) and 42 assists, Blake Wheeler has recorded 54 points this season.
- In the 61 games Connor Hellebuyck has played this season, his save percentage is .911, 21st in the league.
- Nicholas Suzuki has recorded 19 goals and 35 assists in 72 games for Montreal, good for 54 points.
- Cole Caulfield has amassed 38 points this season, with 18 goals and 20 assists.
- Rem Pitlick has 33 points so far, including 13 goals and 20 assists.
- Jake Allen is 9-18-2 this season, collecting 1016 saves and giving up 107 goals (3.3 goals against average) with a .905 save percentage (32nd in the league).