In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Mueller from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below reflect odds as of June 17, 2022 at 7:24 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Jesse Mueller odds for the U.S. Open
Mueller’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Mueller finished outside the top 20.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- Mueller finished 152nd in his only finish over his last five tournaments.
- He posted a final score of 10 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five tournaments.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Mueller at the U.S. Open
- Mueller finished 152nd when he last played this event in 2022.
- Mueller scored six bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- Measuring 7,033 yards, The Country Club is set up as a par-71 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,253 yards .
- The average course Mueller has played over the last year (7,110 yards) is 77 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,033 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jesse Mueller 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||152||80 (+10)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||72-78||-1.566||3.232||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from