In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Mueller from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of May 20, 2022 at 7:35 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jesse Mueller odds for the PGA Championship
Mueller’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Mueller made the cut once but didn’t finish.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five tournaments, Mueller has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- In his last five events, he has finished with an average score of +2 in his two times finishing a tournament.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Mueller at the PGA Championship
- Mueller finished 56th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished one round with a better-than-average score his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- Measuring 7,131 yards, Southern Hills Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,282 yards.
- The average course Mueller has played over the past year has been 39 yards longer than the 7,131 yards Southern Hills Country Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jesse Mueller 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||56||72 (+2)||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from